Menu
SteveYorke
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Buffering

Why is everthing so slow to react to the control box, sometimes buffers for ages!!!👹👹👹
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Buffering

I think the whole system is slowed down tonight as the resolution to the missing programme guide data is rolled out.  If your situation doesn't improve in the next 24 hours or so post back and I'm sure a vm forum team person will take a look for you.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Buffering

Hi SteveYorke,

Thanks for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing a bit of a buffering bugbear.

I am detecting some issues with the equipment downstream power at present. I have sent you a private message to discuss this further. You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

I would suggest giving your Suggestions a bit of a spring clean and clear down the stored preferences in the meantime: -

Home > Help and Settings > Clear or reset TiVo® box > Clear Thumb Ratings and Suggestions, then enter your pin, press thumbs down 3 times and then LastCh.

*Once you do this your TiVo® box won’t remember your Suggestion preferences, but it does mean your box should run faster. 

Hope to hear back from you soon and welcome to the Community!

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos