Menu
Bambi277
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Buffering...I think

Hi there.
Whenever i watch my recorded show it stops it just pauses and wont let me watch it. Its really annoying now. Ive tried fast forwarding it which it does then just freezes again when i press play.
Ive tried going into the store with my fiance but just get told here's the number ring it. My fiance is hard of hearing and he really struggles to hear the customer service team and they wont talk to me on the phone as its not under my name
Please could anyone help?! Thank you
0 Kudos
MAG123
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Buffering...I think

i've literally just got off the phone with the test team about the same problem you describe, i'm sure the TiVo interface will be dead slow too.

Basically you need to reset and clear ratings and suggestions hidden deep in the help menu, hopefully someone can provide the settings you need to clear as i've not done it yet.

this clear some temporary files that are being stored following the updates Virgin are making to tiVo, the bad news however is that you need to do this weekly and it can take an hour each time to complete, there is also no end in sight for when you won't have to do that.

Following the price hike though you are entitled to cancel penalty free if you get in contact with them by the end of October.
MAG123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bambi277
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much. Just tried it. Shall see now if it work. *fingers crossed*
0 Kudos