Menu
Gezza101
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Buffering (25%)

Can anyone at Virgin tell me when TiVo will work properly, I have not been able to watch a film on TiVo for over 3 months ! Can barely watch tv episodes ( Battlestar Gallactica or Daredevil) without the buffering occurring, not only that but more often than not it gets stuck on 25% and that is  my viewing over for the evening if I am on Netflix via TiVo 

A frustrated Gezza101

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Buffering (25%)

If this has been going on for three months why on earth haven't you phoned in and sorted it out?! It could well just be a signal issue which is usually easily sorted. Get an engineer out. 

0 Kudos
Gezza101
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Don't you think I have ! , I keep being told this will be sorted soon
0 Kudos
Gezza101
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Check through the forum and you will see I am not the only person with this problem , this is a TiVo problem , and Virgin know it ! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gezz101,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting problems when using Netflix right now.  I can see you've had an engineer call round to look at signal problems that are present.  How are things looking today?

We are aware of an issue relating to Netflix and we are continuing to work on this.  Sometimes we do come across other underlying issues as well. 

I hope after the engineer visits all is better.  If not, get back to us and we can look into this further for you.

All the best,

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Gezza101
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Colette , no the issue is still ongoing, no Netflix, engineer wants to replace / fix the cable supplying my internet , it is all rather frustrating, hopefully the TiVo application for Netflix will be fixed , Virgin ref . F003586732 , hopefully by the 24th of February.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gezza101,

Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear the issue hasn't been resolved yet.  I can see that you have been referred for a re-pull job soon.  Hopefully once that work has been done things will improve for you.

I've just looked up the reference number you have given to see if there's any news, currently we're still looking at a date of 24th Feb before it's reviewed/resolved.

Please keep me posted on how things go after the re-pull has taken place, I'm here to help if oyu need anything.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos