Menu
Kizza37
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broken tivo

Hi
Tivo box is not working. It keeps saying waking up... & reboots after a few minutes but never starts...
Help
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken tivo

Hi there Kizza37, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing an issue with your TiVo® failing to start up, I'd also like to welcome you to the forums. 

I've been able to locate your account and have run some testing, and can see that we are currently aware of an issue that is affecting people in your area. Our technicians are working on resolving the fault, and we hope to have everything up and running by midday today. The reference for this fault is F004382086. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Kizza37
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to be a pain but it's still not working. It seems to be in a never ending cycle of rebooting every 50 seconds
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Easiest thing to do is to check the virgin website to see if the fault has been fixed. If it has then you have a faulty box so you'll need to phone in for an engineer. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kizza37,

Thank you for updating us with your services in the home. 

I've been looking into the fault reference and I've been able to see that the review date is for the 26th. This would have been moved back due to some final checks with the services. If you can come back on or after the evening of the 26th then I'll be able to update youa little more. 

Many thanks in advance.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos