Menu
Ray44
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broken Tivo

To anyone who's interested. Yesterday my Tivo box stopped working my v+ boxes that are in other rooms work fine - when I ring the 150 number all I get is there is a fault in your area. I did mange to speak to someone who repeated exactly the same message. This bloody box is driving me mad with all this clicking it's doing - I feel like I should just set light to it. Has anyone else had this problem? Help I'm losing my mind ........

0 Kudos
Ray44
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broken Tivo

And still I wait for a response from virgin media..".......................

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken Tivo

As you will know, this is primarily a community forum where customers help one another.

Virgin Media employees do visit here and can help but it can take several days for them to respond.

If your matter is urgent, you should go via the primary support mechanism by calling 150 or 0345 454 1111 and reporting your TV fault.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin answer the posts in order so it can take a couple of days to get around to peoples posts depending on how busy the forum is

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ray44,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo® isn't working for you right now.  I'd like to help check this out for you.  

Can you tell me exactly what's happening with the TiVo®?  Are you getting any error messages, loss of channels or picture problems?

I can see that there is a network issue that is currently being worked on by our engineers right now.  This is relating to reference: F004480745 and this will impact the following services:

Broadband, On Demand and Interactive services.

The estimated fix time is currently set for 9th June 9.10am.  It may be that you are being affected by this network issue, if you can tell me more about the fault you have I can help further.

Please keep me posted, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos