Menu
tomonion
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband connection Intermittent and Tivo recordings Pixelating and Stopping Early.

Hi,

We had an issue with the internet connection dropping frequently. This was diagnosed as the signal levels being too high. Although the issue seemed to have been resolved since the Engineer attended we have had a lot of problems over the last two or three months with Tivo recordings finishing prematurely and for certain channels, recordings being badly pixelated (Quest was very bad for a while).

The main issue that has returned again is an unreliable internet connection. Although our devices can connect to the router, we will get the exclamation mark explaining that internet access is limited. The only way to resolve this is to perform a reset of the router.

Please can you help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband connection Intermittent and Tivo recordings Pixelating and Stopping Early.

Hi Tomonion,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment, I've very sorry to hear that the services haven't been the best, I'd love to help.

I've been trying to access your account but would need some additional information to help run my initial checks.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos