Menu
Catherinehodgso
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and tv not working

My broadband and tv are not working on the hub there is a green light at the bottom flashing and my tivo box is saying network availability C130. Does anyone know why
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband and tv not working

I would ring them because on this forum it might take time for someone from virgin to reply & it sounds like you need an engineer to come out Regards Micky

All Replies
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I would ring them because on this forum it might take time for someone from virgin to reply & it sounds like you need an engineer to come out Regards Micky
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Catherinehodgso,

Sorry to hear this is happening and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
andycampbellmay
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've had exactly the same issue this morning. Virgin Service status says that there are no known issues but their service status phone number says that there is a complicated issue in this area that their engineers are working on. Which is it?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi andycampbellmay,

Thanks fro posting!

I'm sorry about the outage reporting, sometimes the service status page can take a little longer to update than usual.

I've checked over the account and everything is showing clear at the moment. Keep an eye on your services and give me a shout if you get any trouble.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos