Menu
Daniellet478
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and tivo problem

Hi for the past couple of days my tv keeps saying 'there is a problem with the signal on this channel' but its on every channel, nothing works. And also there are only two lights on my broadband instead of three but according to the service status on the website its switched off but its not as it has the two lights on and no one has touched it. Help please
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and tivo problem

Hi Danielle478

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your broadband and TiVo service lately.

I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box form our end for you, we're not seeing any problems at the moment though. Are you still having trouble getting access to your service?

If so, get in touch and I'll take another look right away. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jayandal
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and tivo problem

Having just had my 4th outage of my broadband and TiVo in 3 days, and having contacted your customer services yesterday I am now contacting you to try and see what the problem is in my local area

The 1st outage was on Tuesday from 7pm until 11am Wednesday. The 2nd 7pm Thursday until 10am Friday . The 3rd 4.50pm until 6.50pm and the 4th just now!!

This is totally unacceptable. Surely you should have a team of engineers looking into why these outages are happening so frequently.

Not only is it frustrating, but you have also recently increased the cost of the service.

We have had to use 3G/4G in the meantime at a cost to us - your retentions dept did credit our account with £15 Friday am due to this, but that was before we had another 2

- this is the 1st time we have had a major problem with virgin, but we are seriously thinking of moving away from you unless this is resolved once and for all
0 Kudos