Menu
Jmdt83
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband and TiVo dropping out

Not sure if this is the right board please move if necessary.
Our Hub and TiVo box have been loosing signal all week. Often only for a minute or two but it has been up to 10 mins.
All lights on hub go out except the arrows which flash green, same on TiVo except the signal light flashes.
Getting sick of it now anyone know of any fixes for this before I have to deal with the call centre?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband and TiVo dropping out

Hi Jmdt83, 

Thanks for the post to let us know about your issues with TiVo ® and broadband dropping out, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that your modem is offline, is this due to it being switched off from your end? If so, please respond to me here at a time when it will be on and available for testing and I'll look into this further for you.

If it is not due to it being switched off from your end then an engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. 

Only respond to me there if this is not due to it being switched off from your end.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos