Menu
Steve181
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Box stuck in startup up mode solid blue light and red flashing after moving house

Hi just moved house and connected up . TiVo box stuck on startup . With blue light and red flashing lights on.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box stuck in startup up mode solid blue light and red flashing after moving house

if you moved house is it connected to virgin network what i mean is is it connected to virgin network like you have their services so you tried connecting your box and its stuck on start up with blue light my advice is if its stuck on blue light it means its offline and the box cant connect to their system so the team can fix this for issues or to get back and running they will check faults jonni its best left because you can make tivo lot worse if its not working and can make further issues forum customer /member
0 Kudos

All Replies
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box stuck in startup up mode solid blue light and red flashing after moving house

if you moved house is it connected to virgin network what i mean is is it connected to virgin network like you have their services so you tried connecting your box and its stuck on start up with blue light my advice is if its stuck on blue light it means its offline and the box cant connect to their system so the team can fix this for issues or to get back and running they will check faults jonni its best left because you can make tivo lot worse if its not working and can make further issues forum customer /member
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hello Steve181,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos