Menu
Stevo316
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Box showing red lights and dead

New installation yesterday. Box working fine when I go out. Come back home and box is dead with 2 red and 1 green on left cluster, and 3 red and 1 blue on right cluster. Only solution is to unplug for 10 seconds and restart by plugging in.  

Any ideas anyone? Thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box showing red lights and dead

Hi there Stevo316, 

Firstly I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with your new TiVo® service. I've run some testing on the account and can see that your TiVo® now seems to be up and running, I can see that it's broadcasting a channel at the moment. 

So it appears to be working at the moment, should this not be the case then please let me know so I can investigate further for you. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box showing red lights and dead

Hi there Stevo316, 

Firstly I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with your new TiVo® service. I've run some testing on the account and can see that your TiVo® now seems to be up and running, I can see that it's broadcasting a channel at the moment. 

So it appears to be working at the moment, should this not be the case then please let me know so I can investigate further for you. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos