Menu
WolfieGirl
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Box not working

My box doesn't seem to be working. I've turned it off n on many times now. I have the green lights on then they flash off then on again and then I get the green screen on the tv to say The DVR has detected a serious problem!
Can anyone advise please. Sat without tv and getting very frustrated. This happened last week but after half hour it returned on. This problem has been on most of today now
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box not working

WolfieGirl wrote:
My box doesn't seem to be working. I've turned it off n on many times now. I have the green lights on then they flash off then on again and then I get the green screen on the tv to say The DVR has detected a serious problem!
Can anyone advise please. Sat without tv and getting very frustrated. This happened last week but after half hour it returned on. This problem has been on most of today now

What did VM say when you called them to report the problem? Have you checked the Service Status?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box not working

Hi WolfieGirl,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry to hear you've had trouble with your TiVo®.

I've located your account and I can see you've had the box replaced. How has it been since?

I've run a diagnostic on the box and I can see an issue with your Downstream Power levels that may cause further problems. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to adjust this for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos