Menu
Jelibeli
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Both TIVO boxes dropping frames B31

Hi.  Over the last few weeks, both of my Tivo boxes have been dropping frames (images seem to stutter / go slo-mo) across a variety of channels, every couple of hours.

As it's on both boxes and on a variety of channels, I'm wondering if it's a signal problem?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Both TIVO boxes dropping frames B31

Only on live TV?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Jelibeli
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So far, yes.  Haven't noticed it on catch-up, but I haven't watched much catch-up lately.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Then quite possibly signal issues. Ring in to get them assessed.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jelibeli

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately, so I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos