Menu
Phil_C
Rising star
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bookmarks inconsistency

I like the bookmarks feature, so I bookmarked several box sets. One was The Librarians (2 complete series), and another was The Bletchley Circle (3 series, albeit very short ones). I hadn't heard of either but they looked promising.

I watched the first few Librarians episodes and, after watching each one, I deleted its individual episode bookmark. A day or three later the whole Librarians bookmarks folder had gone, and I had to bookmark both series again. After doing that, I can no longer delete individual episode bookmarks for that programme. I watch episodes but their bookmarks won't delete.

Concurrently with all that, I've watched the first 2 series of Bletchley and I successfully deleted each episodes after I'd watched it.

There is no problem deleting the Bletchley episode bookmarks but the Librarian episode bookmarks simply refuse to be deleted.

What's wrong?

It's not a huge deal because I expect the whole folder to delete when I've watched all episodes, but deleting them as they are watched helps to keep track of which ones I've seen.

0 Kudos
HairyFacedHuman
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bookmarks inconsistency

Not entirely sure that this is the answer as I have a series link for The Librarians and not Bookmarked.

Go into the folder, press the blue button until it shows (My Episodes). It should then only show the episodes you've not deleted.

---------------------------------------------------------------
This life hesitates to be enjoyed
Not the slightest prospect of change
Vicious circle
That I'd thought to have escaped
A lasting state of worry prolongs

Mirthless - by - Mirror Of Deception
(from the 2004 album - Foregone)
0 Kudos
Phil_C
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bookmarks inconsistency

Thank you for the suggestion, which I tried, but it doesn't work. All the blue button options only apply to recorded episodes, except for 'my episodes' (your suggestion) which shows bookmarks as well. Unfortunately, it shows all episodes from the 2 series, even though I've now tried to delete the whole of the first series because I've now watched them all.

I just don't understand that I can delete individual episodes from at least one other folder of bookmarks, but not from the Librarians folder. There's summat up with that Smiley Happy
0 Kudos