Menu
Carole55
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bookmark in My Shows

In My Shows, by pressing the blue button you can see listed all episodes of a series. By selecting one you don't already have recorded then scrolling down to Add to My Shows you can select Bookmark in My Shows.

I can't find out what this means. Can anyone please tell me. I'm hoping it means it will record when it is available to do so.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
eddieryan
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bookmark in My Shows

Very well put - it's a mystery to me too - although there's a little bit of (very slightly helpful) info in the Customer News section of Help, under "Virgin TV just got better".

0 Kudos

All Replies
Dawks1963
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My blue button has no option in the my shows screen. It does nothing. Do you use series link? If you do then all programmes will record when available. 

0 Kudos
Carole55
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your answer, Dawks 1963.

Yes l already use series link - which is why I don't understand what this could do or what it means.

It is when I go into a folder in which there is more than one receding (because I HAVE used Series Link), on the top right the yellow button sorts the episodes and the blue button say "view (my episodes). If you press the blue button, it then lists every episode of every series (with a circle beside the ones you don't have recorded). If you select one and move down to Add to My Shows you then have the option to "Bookmark in My Shows" or "Add all Series 1(or 2 etc) bookmarks"

It is these two options that I don't understand
eddieryan
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Very well put - it's a mystery to me too - although there's a little bit of (very slightly helpful) info in the Customer News section of Help, under "Virgin TV just got better".

0 Kudos
Carole55
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

eddieryarn - thank you, I will look into that.  I was actually on the phone to Virgin the other day (not about this) and happened to ask about it.  The agent made some helpful guesses, but in truth, she had no more idea than I had!

0 Kudos