Menu
Rocky1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Billing

So fed up with virgin right now! Nothing but problems for the last six months. I paid my bill which was due 25th January. Had to speak to customer services (who every time i speak to them tell me they are not customer services -who the hell are they then!?) to sort out ANOTHER mistake on my bill (call charges when i have no phone). At the end of the call i was told my next payment should be made by 10th January. I asked why and she said that's when payment for the next bill would be due. I asked how that was the case as my bill always gives a due date no earlier than 21st of every month. She said it had always been between 12th and 17th which i contested as in the 4 years i've been with them it's always been later. She would not discuss this and just kept repeating the same phrases over and again and not answering my questions. I've now checked my bill and it's giving me a date of 12th feb! Has anyone else had this change?! Also has anyone else found that customer service is now horrendous?! Rude, lied to (on one call giving me certain info on my bill and another time telling me she wasn't allowed to) and when i asked to speak to a manager the rep refused and said i wasn't allowed to! Price is getting ridiculous too and no offers for existing customers but new customers get the same product for less than half the price! Anyone else having constant problems at the moment and know the reason for this?
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

my best bet for this is to ring virgin helpline on 150 and they can deal with this as its down to them and they can help you the forum team cant handle private confidential issues its on phone just follow steps for billing as you dial 150 if you have no luck you can try on here and team can help u via private message you so the forum team can talk to u privately not in open so everyone can read it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing

Hi Rocky1986, 

Thanks for your post and I'm really sorry to hear you are having an issue with your billing. 

It's not something we can look at I'm afraid. You will need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. If you follow the options for Billing related queries this will get you through to the correct team Smiley Happy 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos