Menu
Saraina86
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billing issues on Promos

When we agreed a new contract in Oct 15 we agreed a promo of £28 a month for the first 9 months and then £44 for the remaining 9 months. We had all sorts of trouble trying to get the first amount correct once we started getting billed and now we are being charged £50 odd a month early and it's not the right cost. 

This is a continuing issue with Virgin and I am fed up with calling them to fix it. I even had a phone call today to tell me that we would be better on a different package because of our bill. (I didn't realise at the time that the bill was incorrect) 

It is seems impossible to be able to get in touch with anyone over email and I find the company very difficult to deal with.

Does anyone else continually have these issues?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing issues on Promos

Hi Saraina86,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's great having you here even if the circumstances are less than perfect Smiley Sad

With issues such as this, we're not able to deal with them via the forums so you will need to give us a call to resolve things. Speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can run through the bill and package with you to determine where the mistake lays. 

Come back and let us know how things have gone on the call. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos