Menu
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Big Fat Quiz of the Year - multiple recordings scheduled

Had this setup as a wishlist for the past couple of years and it has worked absolutely fine in the past in that it has only recorded a single showing from channel 4 HD. This year though it seems to want to record multiple showings:

Sat 26th Dec - 4HD, C4, C4+1, C4AD, 4Seven

Mon 28th Dec - 4Seven

Tue 29th Dec - 4HD, C4, C4+1, C4AD

Wed 30th Dec - 4Seven

Fri 1st Jan also has several showings scheduled.

Just noticed that Charlie Brookers 2015 Wipe is also doing something similar and I think I just twigged that the first air dates are missing so it can't distinguish between New and repeats showings. I'll drop a mail to the guide errors address so it can be looked into.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
GarethF
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Big Fat Quiz of the Year - multiple recordings scheduled

Your default hasn't changed to Everythng has it? I can see an OAD for both and only one of each gets recorded. (Could be it got fixed since you raised it of course). You'd have clashes all over the place trying to do the BFQotY!

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Big Fat Quiz of the Year - multiple recordings scheduled

When I checked last night my planned schedule was fine so it looks as though they fixed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos