Menu
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Been told i need to book a pre install apt how do i do this ?

Just spoke to customer services ref a question about my new sign up and at the end of the call she said i would need to book a pre install apointment. What is this and how do i do this . I never got told i needed to do anything else he just gave my install date of 12th august . Can anyone help pls
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been told i need to book a pre install apt how do i do this ?

Hi Strangeland16,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry for any confusion caused regarding any Pre-Install appointments.  I can see you've been in touch since so I hope all is cleared up now for you.

I thought I may pop here a couple of useful help pages that maybe useful for you on the day of installation:

Discover TiVo® - Will show you around the TiVo® service.

Virgin Media Remote Control Codes - Will take you through setting up the Virgin TiVo® remote control to control volume and standby functions (If needed)

On Demand/TV Guide online - Will show you what's scheduled for On Demand, TV Guide, Manage your TiVo® online etc.

I'm here to help if you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to pop by and ask.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been told i need to book a pre install apt how do i do this ?

Thanks just hoping all goes to plan loose my sky broadband the day after my install date for virgin
0 Kudos