Menu
Lozzajane
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bates Motel season 4

Why can't I watch the whole series from the start? I set a series link to record all episodes. All I can find are last two eps! Urgh!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bates Motel season 4

Hi Lozzajane, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community  Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you're no longer able to watch Season 4. When you set up the series link, what options did you choose? 

When did you set up the series link? The new Series Link + will now display any episodes available on Catch Up and On Demand too. Smiley Happy

Come back and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Lozzajane
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. I set up the series link as normal but it only lets me watch last 2 recent episodes
I searched on demand and catch up. It shows the episodes but there is no option to watch them?? I can't select the episodes and watch??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lozzajane, 

Thanks for your post and for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy 

With the new Series Link+ it pulls episodes that are on Catch Up, On Demand and Netflix too. I'm wondering if it pulled the previous episodes from Catch up and now they are expired it won't show them. 

Are you able to post a screen shot here at what you're seeing as I'm not able to replicate this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos