Menu
Robert12348579
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BT Extra - Arrow Will not move - Second Time it Happens

I select "BT Extra." There is an arrow to select which program I'd like to watch. The arrow will skip one of the boxes with video, or not move properly.

The first time, the technician changed my box. This is the second time this happens. Virgin service seems to get worse, despite the fact that charges go up every year.

I am that close now to switching to Sky.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Extra - Arrow Will not move - Second Time it Happens

Robert12348579 wrote:

I select "BT Extra." There is an arrow to select which program I'd like to watch. The arrow will skip one of the boxes with video, or not move properly.

The first time, the technician changed my box. This is the second time this happens. Virgin service seems to get worse, despite the fact that charges go up every year.

I am that close now to switching to Sky.

What are you trying to watch? I have two "Event Choice"s, the first is the Lyon game on BT Sports 2 and the second is Braga v Porto but nothing is showing at the moment, presumably because the game doesn't start until 20:30.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Robert12348579
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Currently watching Inter - Palermo, but this happened earlier.

When they show "Serie A" they usually show 3-4 games (or more). There were three screens, the arrow would not move to the middle screen but skip directly to the third one. The game was Sassuolo - Milan.

The arrow is well glitchy, it's the second time this happens for me and I already had a box changed. Quite annoying.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Robert12348579 wrote:

Currently watching Inter - Palermo, but this happened earlier.

When they show "Serie A" they usually show 3-4 games (or more). There were three screens, the arrow would not move to the middle screen but skip directly to the third one. The game was Sassuolo - Milan.

The arrow is well glitchy, it's the second time this happens for me and I already had a box changed. Quite annoying.

I was surprised that the Brava - Porto game was on at all, have it in front of me just now. According to the BT web site it is not on :-

http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/tvlistings/coming-up-on-bt-sport-extra-S11363932803705

Coming up:

Friday 4 March: Forest Green Rovers v Grimsby Town - 7.15pm (BT Sport Extra 1)

Saturday 5 March: Angers v Saint-Etienne - 7pm (BT Sport Extra 2)

Sunday 6 March: Sassuolo v AC Milan - 2pm (BT Sport Extra 2)

Friday 11 March: WTA Insian Wells - 7pm

Friday 11 March: Motherwell v Dundee United - 7.15pm (BT Sport Extra 1)

Friday 11 March: Monaco v Reims - 7.30pm (BT Sport Extra 4)

Saturday 12 March: Empoli v Sampdoria - 5.15pm (BT Sport Extra 2)

Friday 18 March: Bath v Newcastle Falcons - 7pm (BT Sport Extra 1)

Sunday 20 March: Trail Blazers @ Mavericks - 8pm (BT Sport Extra 1)

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos