Menu
lululondon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BBC programmes not showing

My on demand is not listing any BBC programmes, I can access IPlayer through the app, but not via the on demand which is a easier option for me as I like to scroll the list to find something to watch.

0 Kudos
Martin_D
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC programmes not showing

Hi, lululondon

Virgin get permission to screen some shows from the BBC themselves. However not all as the bbc still want people to use their BBC iPlayer service.

Did You Know - BBC iplayer has 30 day catch up

Regards,

Martin J. Doyle

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

lululondon wrote:

My on demand is not listing any BBC programmes, I can access IPlayer through the app, but not via the on demand which is a easier option for me as I like to scroll the list to find something to watch.

If you have a TiVO, then all access to BBC OD content is through the iPlayer app. This was a decision made by the BBC, & more content is made available this way then via Virgin's own OD servers that the VHD & legacy boxes use.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

lululondon
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the replies

It was just a nice easy service that  I will miss as I like to scroll the on demand list to pick out what I want to watch on any particular day with all the channels to choose from. Having to look at the on demand list then go to iplayer list is an effort but good exercise for a couch potato so I will not grumble too much Smiley Happy Thanks

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

would the backwards EPG listings help?

just go left in the TV guide