Menu
malc58
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BBC on demand

Does anyone know why when trying to watch a BBC programme on demand, the little circle thingy keep going round and around. Then when it stops and you start to watch the programme, it starts again, or it makes the programme stutter. Please tell me I'm not the only one that gets this, it used to happen to most other stations until I got them to send a signal down to my tivo box. This stopped it but BBC does it all the time. I pay £149.00 a month for this crap, it is really getting me down now !!.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BBC on demand

hiya @malc58 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, means its buffering the program, it would be around 5+ days for the forum admin to run some checks on all the signals etc.. i'll have your post moved into the tivo section.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @malc58 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, means its buffering the program, it would be around 5+ days for the forum admin to run some checks on all the signals etc.. i'll have your post moved into the tivo section.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hello malc58,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn that you've been having issues with the On Demand.

I can see that you've spoken to one of the team about this already so please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos