Menu
lorraineburns
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BBC iplayer buffering.

We are having problems with buffering, time of day does not make any difference so would not seem to be a utilisation issue.I have recently upgraded to 100mb broadband but that has not made a difference.

We cannot bear to watch catchup on BBC because of this problem

TiVo was supposed to improve service but it has not done this.

I notice this is a problem nationwide and has not been resolved over a long period of time.

What is happening please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC iplayer buffering.

Hi lorraineburns,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry that you have been experiencing problems with the TiVo® BBC iPlayer and Catch Up TV. Upgrading your broadband speed will have no bearing on your digital cable television service, just your internet service.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. Testing to your equipment shows a problem that needs to be investigated by an engineer.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos