Menu
julialan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BBC iPlayer

I don't normally complain about buffering on iPlayer via TiVo box, it happens all the time, it takes over well over a minute to start watching a show,  this has been an ongoing issue since I started using my TiVo box, also my TiVo is very slow going between menus etc,  No problems using iPlayer on iPad.

kind regards

Spoiler

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC iPlayer

Hi Julialan

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with iPlayer on your TV service at the moment. 

Are you experiencing issues with any other apps or Catch Up content? I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box but we're not detecting any errors. 

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
julialan
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply 

im still having problems with iPlayer, I am watching a programme at the moment and it is constantly crashing and buffering, also it takes ages with other apps and going through menu etc

kind regards

julia

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us about this Julia,

Sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with this.

I've had a look at the equipment levels and there does appear to be an issue with the hard drive.

I'd like to arrange for one of our engineers to come out and take a look at this for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this booked in.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos