Menu
hollierose12
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BBC iPlayer constantly freezing

Can anyone tell me why BBC iPlayer constantly freezes whenever I try to watch a programme on our TiVo box? It's very slow loading up and you can't get through a programme without it buffering 😒
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC iPlayer constantly freezing

Hi hollierose12

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your iPlayer service at the moment.

We're not experiencing any national issues with iPlayer freezing so I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. There;'s currently an issue in your local area affecting the interactive services on your TV service (reference C00751957). 

The team are working hard to get this resolved and expect some action to be made by later today. If you're still experiencing this issue from tomorrow morning, get in touch and I'll take another look for you right away.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pepperkorn
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Craig_D wrote:

We're not experiencing any national issues with iPlayer

Sorry but iPlayer hasn't worked properly on Tivo, ever.

selectortone
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I admire you for having the patience to attempt to watch iPlayer on your Tivo. I takes so long on mine that I invested in a Fire TV stick which runs iPlayer instantaneously and never freezes.