Menu
llandudnoboy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BBC iPlayer buffering

I find it impossible to watch anything on BBC iPlayer. It starts buffering after 20 mins or so and just continues on and off making it impossible to watch anything. I tried switching HD off but that made no difference. I then start to watch iPlayer on my PC with no problem!

Any solution to this please?

Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC iPlayer buffering

Good morning, or should I say Bore Da Llandudnoboy Smiley Wink 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues when watching BBCiPlayer on your TiVo®. I've done some testing and can see that parts of the local network can get a little busy from time to time, but this shouldn't be enough to cause an issue. One thing I did notice though was that the power levels feeding your TiVo® are quite low, so this wouldn't help at all. 

I'd like to book a technician to call out and address the power level issue for you, so I'm about to sent you a private message. Please look towards the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC iPlayer buffering

Hi there Llandudnoboy, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to view my private message from yesterday as I've not had a reply. 

If you'd like me to book a technician to call out and investigate further, please let me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos