Menu
nbob
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BBC iPlayer HD

Is anyone else like me not seeing any options at all for HD in iPlayer through TiVo? I'm now using iPlayer through my smart TV (which by the way unlike the TiVo loads in no time and isn't very sluggish to use) and have HD options for the programmes I'm wanting to view. Has VM again decided without letting their paying customers know that HD iPlayer is something they no longer want to offer?

0 Kudos
nbob
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC iPlayer HD

Anyone else? I'm in Birmingham if that helps. I've rebooted and it's still the same. No HD option at all for any iPlayer programmes!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC iPlayer HD

Hi Nbob,

Thank you for your message and posting your comment Smiley Happy

I would like to help and apologise for any issues that you may be experiencing, and after some careful diagnostics have found that one or more of the Set top boxes and internet services are going through some signal level issues.

With this being said and no outages in the area, I would like to arrange an engineer to help resolve a few issues that are attributing to your issue. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos