Menu
Johnlynch
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

BBC catchup never worked on TiVo, others channels ok

We can't watch BBC catchup via TiVo box, we either get a spinning wheel for ages, or it plays a few mins and stutters, or lately total failure with just an error page. Big I go to computer and try via PC then it plays fine, but I want to play on big tv! Anyone else get this?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC catchup never worked on TiVo, others channels ok

You may have a problem with your signal levels or possibly even your box. Best phone in to get an engineer to check. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC catchup never worked on TiVo, others channels ok

Hi Johnlynch,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're getting problems using the BBC iPlayer App via TiVo® right now.  I have taken a look to see what the cause is, currently there is some high demand issues affecting the network your TiVo® is connected to.  

This has been escalated to our network engineering teams to work on and fix for us.  Due to the nature of the work required it may take some times to resolved.  We're expecting a review of this by the 15th June 16.  If by then things haven't improved, please don't hesitate to give us a shout and request an update.  The reference number for this is F004174880.

This will mainly occur during peak times.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let us know how you get on in the future, we're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos