Menu
Nic2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Audio just started stuttering

Had our TiVo box for about 6 years.  The audio has just started stuttering on recorded and live programmes.  Is the box getting old?  What can I do?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Audio just started stuttering

Ring it in and get someone to sort out a replacement, or if you're out of contract ring up and see if you can negotiate a better deal with a new V6 box.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ring it in and get someone to sort out a replacement, or if you're out of contract ring up and see if you can negotiate a better deal with a new V6 box.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nic2

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service lately.

I've located your account and can see that you've spoken to the team about this and action has been made, I hope that means that things are working as they should at the moment?

If not, get in touch and we'll do what we can to take another look at this for you. Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos