Menu
RoyalStandard
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Arne Dahl - failed to record Saturday evening

Odd this one - I was expecting "Arne Dahl" to record this evening, but when it didn't, I found in the 

Recording Hiccups, that it said "Arne Dahl, Channel 164, BBC4 HD - Not Available - No Longer in Guide"

Yet in the EPG, on both Channel 164, and Channel 107, "Arne Dahl" is listed along with a @Catchup symbol and I could watch it "live"

I also did a manual series link On Channel 107, by pressing the Record button - and it started to record

?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Arne Dahl - failed to record Saturday evening

Hi RoyalStandard, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you have been having. 

Have you found this happening with any other recordings?

It's strange that the episode went ahead without it being recorded. I'm hoping this was a one off. 

If you notice this happening again then please let me know and I'll happily check things out further for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
constvoid
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can confirm that this happened to me too. Fortunately I was watching TV at the time the programme was transmitted and happened to glance at the red lights on the Tivo and noticed it wasn't recording. I was able to quickly set up a series link from the guide and it started to record about 10 minutes into the programme.

The thing is, there was a similar problem with Arne Dahl the previous week, and by recreating the series link from the guide I had hoped to avoid problems this week, but it still failed.

--
Ian Box
0 Kudos
RoyalStandard
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well - in a way, I'm glad it's not just me, but if I can't rely on tivo to record it, I might just as well wait until the series appears on Netflix or Amazon, and then watch it

-Tom
0 Kudos