Menu
themoores
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Area 20 On Demand Error 319

Is anyone else in area 20 having repeated issues with on demand?  Every time we try and access any show on demand on either of our boxes we're getting error 319.  Have rung up customer services who are sending an engineer to look at it, but can't get out to us til mid next week?!  We've never really been able to watch it since we took out the contract, one problem after another with it and who can be bothered to ring up 150 all the time?  

Seems we're having problem after problem with virgin since the switch from Sky, the internet speed is well...cr*p.  Paying for 200mb and never gets past 48mb.

The only thing which is working is the landline and who even uses that these days?  Although saying that we get nuisance call after call, thought we'd asked to be ex directory?

Frustrated!

0 Kudos
gplh
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 20 On Demand Error 319

You are not alone 319 errors seem to commonplace and i can watch stuff faster via broadband on a now box or off  net via laptop than tivo I am in portsmouth , oh and u r lucky they stuffed the phone a few weeks ago  not that I ever use the land line apart from 150!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 20 On Demand Error 319

Hello themoores,

Welcome back to the community and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with your broadband and On Demand.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see a technician has visited your property so I would just like to check if you're experiencing any further issues?

Regarding nuisance calls, we're unable to stop these unfortunately but I would recommend registering with a company called the Telephone Preference Service by clicking here.

It's a free company to register with and they focus on reducing the number of sales and marketing calls coming through to your number.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos