Menu
bobajob61
Tuning in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

App Temprarily Unavailable (A01)

Hi - I get this error message for Netflix, YouTube and MusicOnDemand if I try to navigate to any of those apps via the Search and Browse option fron the Home menu on TiVo.  But if I try to get onto Netflix via the Apps menu option it works OK (very slow to load up but OK once I loaded),  Why is this?  And when will it be fixed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: App Temprarily Unavailable (A01)

Hi bobajob61,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with this.

I have had a look at your account and can confirm everything is how is should be in terms of signal levels etc.

We are aware of an issue currently with the apps bringing up this error message and are working on getting this resolved.

I have added your account to the ticket to show you are affected by this. Once I have any further information I shall let you know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
bobajob61
Tuning in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

thanks Kath, much obliged.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

No problem what so ever bobajob61,

We are here 7 days a week so if you'd like an update just let us know and we'll be happy to check this for you.

Take Care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
rozzer1971
Joining in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Same issue here, has been like it for some time. Smiley Sad RG21 area

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rozzer1971, 

I am sorry that you have been experiencing these issues when attempting to load these apps, I have been able to locate your account from your forum credentials, and have run some testing on you TiVo®. 

I was unable to locate any issue with the signal strength which would normally cause this issue, so I have sent some signals to your TiVo® which may resolve this issue. I would suggest that you try again, and if you still get the same issue, please reboot the TiVo® and then wait five minutes and try again, should you still be experiencing this issue please let me know. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Huw 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Sharamonia
Just joined
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi. We are also having this problem. No Netflix no catch up or on demand. Can u investigate please? Thanks sharamonia
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hey Sharamonia

Sorry to hear about this, I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you unfortunately.

Are you able to respond to the PM I've sent with the requested information? You can view the PM by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tieleffe
Settling in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello, i realise this is an old thread, but i have been receiving this same message for a few days now. is this an ongoing fix?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tieleffe,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're receiving the A01 error message.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I'm seeing the TiVo® box offline at the moment so unable to test the signals. I've readjusted some signals so could you please check again when the box is back on.

Are you able to confirm what apps you're trying to use? Are you continuing to have the same fault after the reboot?

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos