Menu
brogdonius
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Anyone know the TIVO remote code for Hitachi L42VC04U?

Tried following instructions. using 0999 code, it finds a code which doesn't operate then goes back to normal button mode i.e. Channel Up does not send further codes. Go back to start and it just hits the same dud code again.

Using the Help list doesn't seem to work either - try to put code in and it just overwrites the TV Make box (Hitachi).

Is there a list that shows codes for models, so if I look for L42VC04U it will give me a single code?

0 Kudos
brogdonius
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone know the TIVO remote code for Hitachi L42VC04U?

NOW SORTED BUT NOT SURE EXACTLY HOW

brogdonius wrote:

Tried following instructions. using 0999 code, it finds a code which doesn't operate then goes back to normal button mode i.e. Channel Up does not send further codes. Go back to start and it just hits the same dud code again.

Using the Help list doesn't seem to work either - try to put code in and it just overwrites the TV Make box (Hitachi).

Is there a list that shows codes for models, so if I look for L42VC04U it will give me a single code?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone know the TIVO remote code for Hitachi L42VC04U?

Hey Brogdonius

I'm really happy you managed to get this working, even if we aren't exactly sure how!

If you experience any trouble in the future, you can find the codes for your TV [here] and follow the instructions for programming your remote using a device code at the bottom of [this page].

We'll be here if you need any assistance moving forwardMan Happy

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos