Menu
LynneFarrell
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Anyone else keep having problems Neflixnon Tivo?

While watching the programme freezes, then sticks at 25%, and it stops, saying there is no network connection.  There is a code : tvp811

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone else keep having problems Neflixnon Tivo?

Hi LynneFarrell,

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error when using Netflix, I'll get this checked out for you.

I have carried out various checks and whilst signal/power levels are looking great, there is a network fault current affecting App's via Tivo®

Currently there is some high demand occurring on the network which will impact apps like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube.  This will mainly happen at peak times and our network engineering teams will work to improve things.  It can take some time due to the nature of the work required to improve the network to resolve high demand issues.  I have escalated this to the network teams today so they will get to work on it as soon as possible.

In addition, there is a known issue were are already investigating that is specific to Netflix and relating to the symptoms you are experiencing with Netflix.  This is already being worked on by our faults team and will aim to have this resolved very soon.

I'm sorry for the disruption this is causing.  In the meantime you will still be able to watch Netflix using any other device that connects tot he internet as an alternative.

If you have any other queries, don't hesitate to get in touch with us Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone else keep having problems Neflixnon Tivo?

Yes - we keep getting this on our Xbox

LynneFarrell wrote:

While watching the programme freezes, then sticks at 25%, and it stops, saying there is no network connection.  There is a code : tvp811

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos