Menu
lornab93
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Anyone Have An Email Address for Virgin??????

Only had the service over a month and have a list of problems and chat doesn't work.  Also need to email the photos of all the errors I have.

Totally regretting leaving Sky!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone Have An Email Address for Virgin??????

I'd suggest posting the full details here - one of the forum team will get to it usually withing 72hrs.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
lornab93
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where do I start!

Constant problems with a pixelated screen, on demand not working, telephone line working some days and not others, broadband was not working.  Called Virgin, the broadband was fixed and we were promised a credit for the lack of services.  Just viewed the latest bill and no credit.

We had booked an engineer from 4pm-6pm and my husband received a text to say an engineer is booked for 12-2!  I called up to say Virgin had made a mistake as no one would be home at that time to be told well that's all we have we will have to book another date for you.

The engineer arrived on Friday 25th November to look at the phone line as it wasn't working again.  He then discovered that our old BT phone number had not been patched over and the phone number he had was not even the one given to us by Virgin in the initial set up!  Due to this number not being patched we have now been charged an extra months line rental from BT which I expect Virgin to credit due to thier error.

The engineer also managed to mark our wall with his boots which had just been painted on the Thursday .  He couldn't fix the TV problem and an engineer is scheduled for today.  However when I go onto check your services it states that there are problems in our area and that these will not be fixed until 2nd December.

As you can understand I am extremely frustrated by the lack of service provided by Virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lornab93,

Thank you for posting, it's great to see you again.

I am sorry to read that you've had some problems on the services, I would like to run some tests and enter the account to see what's been going on. I've not been able to locate the account and would require some further information and security information to verify the account before I can help you more.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos