Menu
Gordyola
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Anther price rise Nov 16

Increased by 5.4% in Feb and now another 5.1% in Nov are you having a laugh Virgin?

But remember you can get out of any contract due to this pice rise

Here's what the VM MD says

"We do everything we can to keep prices competitive while striking the balance with investing in more of what our customers want."

Does this include poor customer service having to wait a week for a tech guy software upgrades that makes the TiVo box unworkable. 

vwt5
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anther price rise Nov 16

Disgusting i reckon,im 9 months into a contract,on my 2nd tivo box and it runs slower than ever,im paying for a service that doesn;t perform as it should and now a subscription hike,cancel would be the best option even if i have to pay to get out,,,,,

vwt5
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ps,,,,maybe this is one for rip off britain

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Gordyola,

I am very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause and I'd like to offer my sincere apologies also for any dissatisfactory customer service experienced. In no way would we want to leave this kind of impression with our customers.

I've located your account and can see that there is a high demand for our service in your area, regarding the TiVo®, under the fault reference of F004654596, with a review date of 12/10/16. This issue is known to cause buffering or freezing with some programmes from your TiVo® BBC player service at certain times of the day. Other than this, I am unable to detect any further issues regarding this particular service.

If you wish to discuss your package further, you can call our team on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi vwt5,

Very sorry to hear about the issues experienced with your TiVo® performance.

I am also unable to detect any obvious issues with your service at present, however, if you're looking to speed things up, I would recommend giving your Suggestions a bit of a spring clean and clear down the stored preferences, this will help speed things up. 

To do this, use your TiVo® remote and go to:

Help and Settings > Clear or reset TiVo® box > Clear Thumb Ratings and Suggestions, then enter your pin,  press thumbs down 3 times and then LastCh.

Once you do this your TiVo® box won’t remember your Suggestion preferences, but it does mean your box should run faster. 

Hope this helps,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Patronising !