Menu
Duffnut
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Another Series link + hacked off user.

Really hacked off the virgin media have forced us poor unsuspecting revenue generating units to endure another bit of there untested poorly thought out (if any thought went into it at all) piece of glitch ridden drivel that they charge us more money for and try to tell us it's an "improvement"

look at my TiVo box today and find I'm missing programs including 14 from a series I was watching.

Seems the series link + thought I needed 3 versions of everything to do with the Grand Prix. Ch4, ch4 AD and ch4 HD.

thanks to that it deleted stuff I haven't watched yet. Didn't think I needed to worry as I was only at 80% but no deleted stuff and cleared recently deleted too.

thought the idiots at VM would have learnt from the mail system so clearly demonstrated they are clueless, but no they did it again.

Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another Series link + hacked off user.

AGREED!!!!!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Duffnut
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the state of that 1st post but seems their forum does not even work properly if you use it on an iPad.( After a few lines you cannot reposition the cursor.)
Surprised we've not be charged extra for having a forum. We have to pay for all these other "brilliant" things we don't want, don't need and that don't work anyway.
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Duffnut wrote:
Sorry for the state of that 1st post but seems their forum does not even work properly if you use it on an iPad.( After a few lines you cannot reposition the cursor.)
Surprised we've not be charged extra for having a forum. We have to pay for all these other "brilliant" things we don't want, don't need and that don't work anyway.

I think it saves customer services being bothered with complaints as this is just a "community forum" that Virgin don't seem to listen to. Getting back to Tivo though, not really worth having anymore when you cannot get it to record what you want any more. Spend all time fixing conflicts and deleting duplicates from planning on channels I don't want, thanks to Series Link+. Not clever anymore.

0 Kudos