Menu
annwood
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Amazon prime video

Are there any plans to include Amazon prime video on TiVo we have Netflix included so why not Amazon video? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amazon prime video

Hi there annwood, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your post. 

Currently I'm not aware of any plans to bring Amazon Prime service to our TiVo® service. We are always looking at ways to bring more content for our customers, however agreements would have to be made between the two companies before we could bring this service to our App line up. 

Be sure, if we were to secure rights for this, we'd be singing about it over in our News and Events forum.

Thanks once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there annwood, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your post. 

Currently I'm not aware of any plans to bring Amazon Prime service to our TiVo® service. We are always looking at ways to bring more content for our customers, however agreements would have to be made between the two companies before we could bring this service to our App line up. 

Be sure, if we were to secure rights for this, we'd be singing about it over in our News and Events forum.

Thanks once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
annwood
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply Huw.

0 Kudos