Menu
jimmywallis10
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Video

I don't seem to be able to access my Amazon Video account through TiVo. Also can't access it through my smart TV. Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Highlighted
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amazon Video

jimmywallis10 wrote:

Thanks. Ok so I need to connect my broadband to my TV to access the Now and Amazon Prime apps through smart TV. Do you know how I can connect my TV to the Virgin hub?

cat 5 cable between the TV and the hub is as easy as it should be

what TV do you have - make and model will help pointing you in the right direction round the back of your telly.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There is no access to Amazon Video through TiVo and you should refer to your TV's documentation to see how/if you can access it on your TV.

0 Kudos
jimmywallis10
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Ok so I need to connect my broadband to my TV to access the Now and Amazon Prime apps through smart TV. Do you know how I can connect my TV to the Virgin hub?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

jimmywallis10 wrote:

cat 5 cable between the TV and the hub is as easy as it should be

what TV do you have - make and model will help pointing you in the right direction round the back of your telly.

0 Kudos
jimmywallis10
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

LG 42UB820V
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

LAN socket on the back will connect to your Hub but it also has onboard WiFi - if your Hub is nearby I'd go the wired route, if not WiFi should work.

manual at http://www.lg.com/uk/support/support-product/lg-42UB820V but it looks like there might be one loaded onto the TV itself.