Menu
bellocchild
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime is enabled on my Sony Bravia tv but I can't get it on Virgin or TiVo. Can anyone help?

We can use Amazon Prime on tablets and laptops but not on our 4-year-old Sony Bravia tv with wifi: it is installed and ready but won't show on TiVo or Virgin cable broadband options. It is our film facility of choice because we have Prime, but it appears to be blocked.  Is there anything we can do?

0 Kudos
amarkr2000
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime is enabled on my Sony Bravia tv but I can't get it on Virgin or TiVo. Can anyone help?

Amazon Prime will be an app on the TV itself so you will need to go through the tv menus and find apps or internet video and launch it from there. It has nothing to do with Tivo or Virgin TV although your Sony TV will rely on your Broadband connection to access the content either through the LAN port or wi-fi, if so enabled.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime is enabled on my Sony Bravia tv but I can't get it on Virgin or TiVo. Can anyone help?

How have you connected the TV to the Virgin internet?

By your post it sounds like you have connected it to the Tivo's Ethernet port, this will not work you have to connect it to your broadband router ether via WiFi or an Ethernet cable

0 Kudos