Menu
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime Video - Any plans to add to Virgin Media TiVo service ?

Are there any plans to add the Amazon Prime Video option to your original TiVo TV box ?

I know you already offer Netflix but as an Amazon Prime member it would be great to be able to access this from your TV box.

Thanks in advance

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime Video - Any plans to add to Virgin Media TiVo service ?

This is one of the most frequently requested features but Virgin Media is keeping very quiet about it. According to some people they were testing it last year and it was due to appear in the apps section and on channel 215 but the launch was pulled at the last minute.

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime Video - Any plans to add to Virgin Media TiVo service ?

That is disappointing.

I can understand that they wouldn't necessarily want customers to use another programme provider (because they won't receive any payments for it - they would much prefer you to pay them for additional channels), but they have Netflix already so why not Amazon Prime Video.

Hopefully it was withdrawn due to minor technical issues which they are fixing...

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos