Menu
Missyi2000
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

All lights on TiVo box and not responding

My TiVo box has all lights on the front and the only way I can now get my box to work is to switch of at plug and back on again. It didn't happen to often but now it seems to be happening all the time. I have only had the box about a month.

Can anyone help pleeease

Isla
0 Kudos
lukep-94
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All lights on TiVo box and not responding

I've had this happen to me a couple of time's the engineer came out a said it was "signal was too high".

My best bet is to turn the TiVo off for a couple of hours but reset it from settings > reset and restart (you will lose recordings doing this) before hand

or

another way would be to have an engineer to come out and take a look. If they can't fix the issue they will replace the TiVo box.

Hope this can help you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All lights on TiVo box and not responding

Hi Missyi2000

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end, so that I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos