Menu
Nellybabes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All Apps doesn't work

Trying to access Netflix's but the All Apps selection in Apps&Games no longer works. It used to work but when select it now nothing happens, it doesn't take you to the apps page. No idea how to resolve it?
0 Kudos
constvoid
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: All Apps doesn't work

I'm getting this too. I suspect/hope it's something related to the c501 errors many others are reporting, and that it will be resolved eventually. Other symptoms I've had are on demand being unavailable, although this message was received in the menus immediately after we'd finished watching an on demand film with no errors whatsoever. The spinning wheel also regularly pops up in the menus too. It was like this last night too, but earlier this evening things were fine. Note that I was able to access Netflix last night by goign to the appropriate channel in the guide, even though I couldn't access it from Apps.

--
Ian Box
0 Kudos
Nellybabes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the tip about getting to Netflix via the channels, I wasn't aware of this. The All Apps selection still doesn't work. V disappointing!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nellybabes, 

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post. Apologies to hear you are having an issue trying to access the apps on your TiVo®. 

How have things been since you posted? Apologies by the way for the time it's taken for us to reach your post. We've been a little behind lately and are playing catch up. 

Checking the account, there is no fault registered for the Apps and your box stats look good too. If you are still having an issue, pop back here and let us know so we can run through some further diagnostics Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos