Menu
Paul1953
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All 4 boxsets

I have a smart tv and the All4 app but am unable to watch the new Walter presents show Acquired on my tv. I could watch it on my I pad but not tv why is this?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: All 4 boxsets

I wonder if this is a commercial restriction, i.e. Ch 4 want you to use their service so you see their adverts.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are you trying to watch this on TiVo or on your Smart TV?

To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Paul1953
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Trying to watch it in any way I can. Does t seem to be available on virgin. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I wonder if this is a commercial restriction, i.e. Ch 4 want you to use their service so you see their adverts.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul1953,

Thanks for taking the time to join our Community and posting on the Forum. Do you mean the show Acquitted

I'm a big fan of Walter Presents and am really enjoying all the foreign programming offered. 

@PrinterElf is correct, Walter Presents boxsets are not offered via Virgin Media. You can view individual shows within 7 days of broadcast via Virgin Media Catch Up. The boxsets are available on all devices that All 4 is available on.

If you'd like more information, check out the following online article: Walter Presents: Everything you need to know about Channel 4’s new VOD channel

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos