Menu
Tugf126
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Adding extra TiVo boxes for multiroom

Just tried to contact virgin as I am a existing customer to clarify prices to extra boxes fitted into my bedrooms. I was put on hold for the relevant department then cut off phoned back put through again and waited over 10 minutes with no reply guess virgin doesn't want my money complete customer service FAIL

KEV
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding extra TiVo boxes for multiroom

im an ex virgin media customer multi room boxes there is a charge to have 1 in home ring 150 or contact 1 of the team on here or somebody will give you advice on what to do kev
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tugf126

I am so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with trying to upgrade your TV service recently.

As Jonathanlouis has mentioned, I'd recommend giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other and our team will be able to get this sorted.

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
l1915s
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have three boxes all good standalone but although they are hardwired it's virtually impossible to watch something recorded on one from another box without it crashing g and displaying an error message.

If I am had known I would have got cheaper second boxes so paid too much for service that doesn't work as well as it should but that's Virgin for you
0 Kudos