Menu
Catherine88
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Add to the list of dire TiVo's

Seriously awful, come on guys, stop trying to force us over to something that's not needed and that we have to pay more for. 

Our TiVo yesterday took 10 minutes to boot up, constant freezes, slow, slow, slow........unresponsive to deletion of programmes etc. the list goes on. 

Can we get a replacement TiVo?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Add to the list of dire TiVo's

Hello Catherine88,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you've been having issues with your TiVo® box.

I have checked from here and the signals are looking good so please let me know whether you're still experiencing any problems and I'll look into it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Catherine88
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

It has nothing to do with the signals it's the hard drive.  We get a constant spinning disc when accessing content on the hard drive, just like the 'buffering' icon.  It's been doing this for ages, and the hard drive is only 25% full.  It makes navigation incredibly slow and creates crashes and freezes because it's not accessing the content quick enough.   

Regards

Catherine

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Catherine,

Thanks for getting back to me.

As this is happening with your recordings I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to take a look at the box so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
vwt5
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi catherine88,another box swap for you then,will be good for a few days then back to slow,

i had 3 boxes in 10 months,all were the same slow,slow then even slower,

ive put up with it for the last 7 months but cancelling in may then back to sky,

if you get no luck try this        https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

0 Kudos