Menu
Mradamyoung
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Actually useful customer services?

Hi,

Does anyone know who to get through to someone who actually might be able to help with my Tivo issue rather than just being fobbed off with restarting my box remotely, "pushing updates" and getting the "network team to monitor"... Im not an idiot, I work in technical video for exhibitions and Im just fed up with being treated like an idiot and actually not progressing a solution to the problem.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
nathanl3600
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Actually useful customer services?

Hi there,

Sorry for the issues you are facing with Tivo, but you didnt put in your post what the issues were, if you could post the issues you are facing I could maybe point you in the right direction.

Regards

Nathan

I currently work within Customer relations and was previously a install tech, my views and comments are my own and not Virgin Media's

Nathan
Currently working for Customer Relations VM, my views are of my own and not Virgin Media's
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Actually useful customer services?

Hi Mradamyoung,

I'm sorry to hear you've had a poor experience in getting your issue sorted, this isn't great to hear Smiley Sad

I'l love to help out, if you can let me know what the issue is I'll be glad to take a look for you.

Keep me posted Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos