Menu
fatsats
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Acessing 2nd Tivo

Hi hope I'm in the right section.

I have noticed a problem over the last couple of days ,If I am watching TV on the main TiVo in the living room and want to watch something recorded in the Dining room after I have watched

part of the program I get a Network too slow message and I have to restart the program again.

The second problem arises after this is the box in the living room wont show the recordings from that box only the box in the other room ,I have to pull the Ethernet to get the recordings back .any help please.

150mb broadband 2x Tivo 500 tivo 1gb/ Full house ,Sky Sport,Sky Cinema,Bt Sport.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Acessing 2nd Tivo

Hi fatsats

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service lately.

I've located your account and taken a look at your set top box, we're not detecting any errors with either box at the moment so I hope that means things are working as they should for you?

If not, let us know and we'll take a look at escalating this from our end for you. Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos