Menu
ade5757
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account is not set up correct

Hi

I have had my Tivo box for a few years and now When i choose home then try and search for channel i get a message advising that the account was not set up correct and to connect to the Virgin Media Service now to update account status.I have done this a few times but the error message is still occurring.

I am currently unable to search for channels using the home facility

Any ideas Virgin?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account is not set up correct

If there's is an account issue even a spurious one you'll need to phone in and sort it out as the mods on here aren't able to deal with them. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account is not set up correct

Hi ade5757

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing with your set top box at the moment. 

As Parrotperson as mentioned, we're not always able to help as much as we'd like to. With that being said, I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end for you, but I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information unfortunately. So I'm able to take a closer look could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos